The Red Bull Graduate Program is an intense, challenging 18 month deep-dive into the business, cultivating the next generation of brand and sales experts at Red Bull.
Get things done.
The Program includes roll-up-your-sleeves, get-your-hands-dirty work, as well as formal education at leading universities, and the opportunity for international business assignments.
Make your mark.
The top candidates will be hired into our Sales, Marketing, or Finance Organizations, and will experience an intensive cycle of learning, succeeding, falling down, getting up, and going back for more.
So what does a top candidate look like? Join The Mix if this sounds like you:
- Graduating or recently graduated with a bachelor's or master's degree
- GPA of 3.5 and above preferred
- A doer with a track record of accomplishment
- A history of managing complex projects, and a knack for balancing priorities
- An interest in Sales and Marketing, and dreaming up big ideas and making them happen
- A strong leader who inspires others to achieve big things
- Passionate about shooting high, working hard, and tackling challenging objectives that others may run from
- Possesses Red Bull values: passionate, responsible, focused, and professional (oh yeah - humble too)
Sports Marketing, Culture Marketing, and Sales positions are available in Santa Monica, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, and New York City. All other positions listed are located in Santa Monica.
Think you've got what it takes? We'll begin recruiting for the 2014 Red Bull Graduate Program next spring.