The Red Bull Graduate Program
You might be envisioning life at Red Bull as a series of incredible events, meet ups with athletes and artists and all-you-can-drink Red Bull. You wouldn't be entirely wrong. But you're not entirely right either. So what's life at Red Bull really like?
The Red Bull Graduate Program is hard work. You'll spend 18 months contributing in significant ways to either the Marketing or Sales organizations, and to the brand as a whole. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally, interact with key stakeholders, and take a deep-dive into an area of the business you're passionate about. You'll experience a rigorous cycle of learning, succeeding, falling down, getting up, and going back for more.
From day one, you are charged with driving innovation and strategy that will take Red Bull to the next level. You're a valued member of a highly dedicated team. You're given big responsibilities and expected to make significant contributions. Responsibilities will vary, but at the end of the day, this experience is what you make of it.
So what does a top candidate look like? Join the Mix if this sounds like you:
- Passionate about shooting high, working hard, and tackling challenging objectives others may run from
- A track record of accomplishment, and a history of pursuing personal passions
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur
- Possesses Red Bull Values: passionate, responsible, focused, and professional (oh yeah - humble too)
- Graduating or recently graduated students
- 3.5 or higher GPA preferred